Redefine system parameters. If no codes are specified, the default values are
displayed. The following codes are allowed:
- disc sector length
- number of integers per REAL*8 word
- scalar machine
- vector machine
- call MXMB in coupling coefficient routines if vector length larger
than this value.
- number of memory banks for vector machines. If IBANK1, vector
strides which are multiples of IBANK are avoided where appropriate.
- number of REAL*8 words per track or block (for file allocation)
- determines how matrices are stored on disc. If LTR=LSEG, all matrices
start at sector boundaries (which optimizes I/O), but unused space is
between matrices (both on disc and in core). With LTR=1 all matrices
are stored dense. This might increase I/O if much paging is
necessary, but reduce I/O if everything fits in core.
- Maximum number of CPUs to be used in multitasking.