If value=0, the corresponding threshold is set to zero, otherwise
10**(-value). The equal signs may be omitted. If no codes are
specified, the default values are printed. The following codes are allowed
(max 7 per card):
- numerical zero
- delete pairs if eigenvalue of overlap matrix is smaller than this
- delete pair if its norm is smaller than this threshold (all pairs
are normalized to one for a closed shell case).
- print CI coefficients which are larger than this value.
- omit two-electron integrals which are smaller than this value.
- convergence threshold for energy; see also: ACCU card.
- convergence threshold for coefficients; see also: ACCU card.
- omit coefficient changes which are smaller than this value.
- set values in the internal vector and the diagonal elements equal if
they differ by less than this value. Useful for keeping track of