32.4 Summary of directives
The same standard directives as in the canonical programs, e.g.,
OCC, CLOSED, CORE, WF, ORBITAL are also valid in
the local methods. In addition, there are some directives which only apply
to local calculations:
- Invokes local methods and allows to specify the same options as on the command line.
- As LOCAL, but multipole approximations are used for distant pairs.
- Define domains manually (not recommended).
- Allows to merge domains
- Allows to select regions of a molecule to be treated at a certain level of theory.
- Analysis of pair energies.
- Save domains and LCCSD amplitudes.
- Restart with domains and LCCSD amplitudes from a previous calculation.