Each number specifies the level of output required at various stages of the execution, according to the
The areas for which output can be controlled are:
- No output except serious, or fatal, error messages.
- Minimal output.
- Standard level of output.
- Extra output.
For all, the default output level is +1. If 2 VB orbitals will
be printed in the AO basis (provided that the definition of MOs is
available); such output may be especially useful for plotting of orbitals.
- Print of input parameters, wavefunction definitions, etc.
- Print of information associated with symmetry constraints.
- General convergence progress.
- Progress of the 2nd order optimization procedure.
- Print of converged solution and analysis.
- Progress of variational optimization.
- Usage of record numbers on file 2.