To build using GNU compilers one should ensure the following packages are installed via (apt-get):
Optionally one can choose to install:
- provides GNU C++ compiler,
- provides curl for downloading patches,
- provides GNU Fortran compiler,
- provides libxml2 library & headers,
- provides ssh access to localhost.
which will be used instead of compiling the equivalent MOLPRO routines.
Set up password-less ssh by running the following commands and not
entering a password when prompted:
- provides a BLAS library,
- provides a LAPACK library,
ssh-keygen -t rsa
cat ~/.ssh/id_rsa.pub >> ~/.ssh/authorized_keys
This must be done for each user account which will be running MOLPRO.