help

Kirk Peterson ng570 at talisker.emsl.pnl.gov
Mon Sep 3 18:44:04 BST 2001

Hi,

I seem to have run this successfully.  Why do you think you
are making mistakes??

regards,

Kirk Peterson

Kirk A. Peterson
Associate Professor              Affiliate Senior Research Scientist
Department of Chemistry     &    Theory, Modeling, and Simulation
2710 University Dr.              Environmental Molecular Sciences Laboratory
Washington State University      Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
Richland, WA 99352               P.O. Box 999, Mail Stop K8-91

Office: (509) 376-2023, (509) 372-7282
Fax:    (509) 376-0420
kirk.peterson at pnl.gov
http://www.tricity.wsu.edu/~kipeters/