[molpro-user] CASSCF - insufficient memory available

Nick Wilson WilsonNT at Cardiff.ac.uk
Wed Jun 1 09:56:31 BST 2005

Dear Joseph,

You're running in 64 bit so there should be no limit to how much memory
you can specify.

The error message returns the amount of memory which has not been
allocated which would suggest that it has used up the extra memory that
you specified and made another request for 520MW.

Best wishes,
Nick