[molpro-user] Excited State Optimization with RS2

Przemyslaw Kolek P.Kolek at unibas.ch
Tue Jun 7 09:31:55 BST 2005

With the current version it is possible to perform numerical geometry
optimization with RS2, RS3 and MRCI (at leest for small molecules).  It
requires 2 single-point calculations * number of degrees of freedom per
one optimization step.  For small molecules with RS2C method it is not so
time consuming.

Best regards

Przemyslaw Kolek

    Przemyslaw KOLEK, PhD.