[molpro-user] start,atdens not working in optg (with startcmd or proc)

H. -J. Werner werner at theochem.uni-stuttgart.de
Thu Sep 28 07:16:53 BST 2006

Hi,
you are doing nothing wrong. During geometry optimizations
the START directive is ignored, and the orbitals from the
last step are used as a starting guess. There is currently
no option to modify this behaviour. If I find some time,
I'll look into your convergence problem.
Best regards
Joachim Werner

--
Prof. Hans-Joachim Werner