[molpro-user] Building projectors over occ/virt orbital spaces with MATROP

Seth Olsen s.olsen1 at uq.edu.au
Fri Jun 15 02:46:22 BST 2007

Name: warning1.txt
-------------- next part --------------

Hi Molpro-Users,

I'm still trying to implement the IVO-CASCI scheme in Molpro (a la Potts
et al. JCP 144 2592-2600 (2001)) using MATROP to build the virtual
orbitals via diagonalization of an N-1 electron Fock operator in the
virtual orbital space.  Attached please find an input file which
implements this (somewhat inelegantly, perhaps).  The procedure involves
calling MATROP in a DO loop over the occupied and virtual subspaces to
build the relevant projectors.  During this process, Molpro always dies
with a series of 'Buffer overflow gathering values from /proc/cpuinfo'
warnings followed by an mpirun exit with error status 15.  I've googled
mpirun error 15 but haven't yet found it.  Does anyone have an idea what
the problem might be?

Cheers,

Seth