[molpro-user] molpro 2006.1-help needed

Peter Knowles KnowlesPJ at Cardiff.ac.uk
Mon Mar 5 17:29:51 GMT 2007

This question crops up from time to time, and is nearly always to do
with a lack of write permission, or a full disc, in the directory
pointed to by the -d or -1 option of the molpro command, whether
given explicitly or in a configuration file (molpro.rc or
~/.molprorc). In this particular instance, the evidence points to
misconfiguration: the working directory appears to have been
specified through the -d option as "-l".
Peter

--
Prof. Peter J. Knowles
School of Chemistry, Cardiff University, Main Building, Park Place,