[Molpro-user] Highest Symmetry Possible?

William W. Shum shumwl at chem.utah.edu
Wed Aug 27 15:54:46 BST 2008

Dear Molpro Users,

I been trying to do a calculation of a molecule with D4h symmetry,
but the highest symmetry I can get (from the output) is D2h.  I tired
to construct an octahedral molecule and with all specification in the
z-matrix which should be recognized as Oh, but in the output still
gives me D2h.  Does anyone know if molpro will allow any symmetry
higher than D2h?  If there is any suggestions I will really appreciate.

Thanks!

Best Regards,

Will

***************************************