[molpro-user] Installation issues when installing for a cluster with a Myrinet network

Evgeniy Gromov Evgeniy.Gromov at pci.uni-heidelberg.de
Thu May 8 14:13:40 BST 2008

Dear molpro aficionados!

I am attempting to install Molpro2006.1 in a parallel
mode on a athlon cluster with a Myrinet network. I have
installed GA with the GM Myricom library. When running
configure, it prompts to choose among tcgmsg, mpi or myrinet.
It is said in the manual that if myrinet network is available
"myrinet" should be choosen. My question is what should be set
then in the CONFIG file for: WRAPPER=, LIBDIR_myrinet=  and
WRAPPER_myrinet= ?

On the other hand if I choose tcgmsg then:

WRAPPER=.../ga-4-0-1/tcgmsg/ipcv4.0/parallel
LIBDIR_tcgmsg=/home/thor2/egromov/prog/ga-4-0-1/lib/LINUX
WRAPPER_tcgmsg=/usr/local/ga-4-0/tcgmsg/ipcv4.0/parallel

Is this right?
But when compiling I immediately get an error message from make:

GNUmakefile:56: *** Cannot find 'parallel' command in PATH.  Stop.

I will very appreciate if someone could clarify (help to resolve) these
two issues!

Best wishes,
Evgeniy

--