[molpro-user] NBO and ECPs

Ricardo Mata rmata at cii.fc.ul.pt
Fri Apr 24 13:52:28 BST 2009

Dear Tim,

Could you provide me with the inputs and outputs? At the time I was
writing the code, I implemented the most common ECPs, this has to be
done with the help of a database. It might just be that the ECP
information for your system is missing. I would like to check this. If
this is the case, I can provide a simple update to include the target
ECP.

Best wishes,
Ricardo