[molpro-user] molpro2010.1 installation in openSUSE 10.3

Andy May MayAJ1 at cardiff.ac.uk
Tue Nov 9 08:09:23 GMT 2010

Patricia,

1. You need -d and -W options to change the location of scratch files.
Please see the Molpro manual for details:

http://www.molpro.net/info/current/doc/manual/

2. Since you have the program running, you clearly do not need a Fortran
compiler. It looks to me that you have installed binary Molpro - it is
simply outputting that it was compiled with ifort. This is only for
information purposes (and mainly for helping us diagnose problems with
installations from source code), it is certainly not looking for the
compiler.

Best wishes,

Andy