[molpro-user] Spectroscopic parameters and plotting ???

Łukasz Miądowicz lmiadow at kdm.task.gda.pl
Tue Nov 23 02:49:58 GMT 2010

Hi !

I have few questions about spectroscopic parameters:

1) Can any one POST a working example how to calculate spectroscopic
parameters with MOLPRO ?

2) Which spectroscopic parameters does MOLPRO calculate?

3) I found DIATOMIC function [1] starting from which version it's available
?

4) Can any one describe more this DIATOMIC function (it's parameters)? I
tried sth like this
DIATOMIC,1000000,5.21311186666587
I don't know what PRINT parameter means

P.S I think if someone would be so kind and give a working example it would
be very helpful

5) I saw that MOLPRO can also make a plot easily, Can anybody give a working
example with plotting a potential curve

[1] http://www.molpro.net/info/current/doc/manual/node96.html

Thank you very much!

Best regards,

Łukasz Miądowicz

--
Department of Theoretical Physics and Quantum Informatics
Faculty of Applied Physics and Mathematics