[molpro-user] Solid State Drives

T.M.D. Graen tgraen at gwdg.de
Thu May 5 09:17:59 BST 2011

Just for benchmarking... you could go ultimate I/O performance by adding
a ramdisk to your /etc/fstab , your molpro output should give you some
indications as to how much data is written to disk as well as the time
spend writing/waiting for data.

tmpfs   /tmpfs  tmpfs   size=4G,nr_inodes=50k,mode=1777 0 0