[molpro-user] patches with 2010

Andy May MayAJ1 at cardiff.ac.uk
Fri Aug 24 13:31:25 BST 2012

Jacky,

Correct, the patcher utility no longer exists. For each new patch level
there is a new tarball and set of binaries available from the downloads
section of the website. In addition, there is a 'nightly' tarball which
contains the absolutely latest fixes, but which has not yet been tested
on all systems.

Best wishes,

Andy