[molpro-user] Way to ignore error and continue calculations without exit?

Zhongqi JIN yunchungjin at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 19:53:56 BST 2012

Hi Andy,

Thank you very much for your reply. You suggestion is useful. I have
tried that way of writing scripts. It did works. But it also brings
some problem. First, the time to deal with input and output files
increases dramatically,i.e. from one command to hundreds of command
for same amount of calculations. Second, due to the limitation numbers
of cpu allowed in using simultaneously on the server. This way of
writing scripts actually have low efficiency.

May I ask that your reply "This is not the case with some of the other
errors, and these can not therefore be skipped." is an Official Answer
or not? Because I think most of commercial software have some choice
to let you ignore/skip error and go on, in particular for this kind of
series of independent calculations. I also hope/highly doubt that
molpro should have one similarly function like that.

Best

Chung