[molpro-user] problem in requesting multiprocessor job and intermediate file size

Andy May MayAJ1 at cardiff.ac.uk
Mon Sep 3 10:28:27 BST 2012

Xueliang,

The error:

'unknown option -n'

comes from the main molpro.exe. The main executable should never be
given the '-n' option. In the bin directory you should see:

molpro
molpro.exe

The 'molpro' file is the shell script which can parse '-n' option and
then launch molpro.exe in parallel. Can you ensure that the shell script
is being called, not the executable? If this does not solve the problem,
please run with '-v' option and send the terminal output.

Best wishes,

Andy