[molpro-user] problem with parallel molpro

Andy May MayAJ1 at cardiff.ac.uk
Wed Jul 3 12:55:15 BST 2013

Carsten,

We know about some problems with MKL on systems with AVX instruction,
but it doesn't look as though that instruction is present on your
machine. Perhaps you can do a test just to be sure it's not related to
MKL and set:

export MKL_CBWR="COMPATIBLE"

before running the job, and also try with the default MKL link options
suggested by configure. There was a previous thread about MKL here:

http://www.molpro.net/pipermail/molpro-user/2013-May/005394.html

which might be of interest.

There is another more recent tarball of the code compared to the one you
used, it contains some fixes which might be relevant concerning
overlapping vectors being copied.

Is there any significance in the fact that the non-working output used a
node named 'gpu01', whereas all other nodes in the outputs are named
'nodeXXX'?

Best wishes,

Andy