[molpro-user] Fwd: How to get transformed two electron integrals printed

Peter Knowles KnowlesPJ at Cardiff.ac.uk
Tue May 21 15:12:50 BST 2013

Dear Steve,

If you want all the two-electron MO integrals, the following should suffice.

geometry={f;h,f,1.7};rhf;{fci;dump}

You will then find a file FCIDUMP in the scratch directory, and it contains all of the integrals marked up with orbital labels.

Best regards,
Peter

--
Prof. Peter J. Knowles
School of Chemistry, Cardiff University, Main Building, Park Place, Cardiff CF10 3AT, UK