[molpro-user] Discrepancy in the two electron integrals with and without symetry

Peter Knowles KnowlesPJ at cardiff.ac.uk
Fri Apr 25 15:23:31 BST 2014

I cannot detect any problem here.  In particular, both of the FCIDUMP files produced yield -106.255333161 when presented to the program described at http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/0010-4655(89)90033-7 which you can get from https://bitbucket.org/pjknowles/fci . You should not expect that the orbitals appear in the same order in the two calculations - with symmetry, they are symmetry blocked.

Peter