[molpro-user] Test a pre-installed molpro binary

Andy May MayAJ1 at cardiff.ac.uk
Tue Dec 23 16:22:43 GMT 2014

Evgeniy,

In testjobs/GNUmakefile there is at the top:

include ../CONFIG
FRONTEND=../bin/molpro.sh
EXE=../bin/molpro.exe

so probably you just need to override the FRONTEND and EXE variables on
the command line, i.e.:

make -C testjobs FRONTEND=/path/to/molpro.sh EXE=/path/to/molpro.exe
quicktest

although I've not tried this recently.

Best wishes,

Andy