[molpro-user] MRCISD+Q calculations

Dawid das addiw7 at googlemail.com
Sat Mar 1 17:11:36 GMT 2014

Alright, I have finally managed to run those casscf and mrci calculations.
But how can I calculate transition moments (oscillatory strength) for those
mrci wave functions?

http://www.molpro.net/info/2012.1/examples/h2op_mrci_trans.com

In the example above I need to specify the records where my wave functions
are, right?
So, how do I know numbers of records?
What I want to do here is to calculate transition moments or oscillatory
strengths for
transitions between states 1-2, 1-3, 1-4 and 1-5.
How do I do it?

Best wishes,
Dawid