[molpro-user] questions about SCS-MP2

Grant Hill grant.hill at sheffield.ac.uk
Fri Jan 9 09:01:58 GMT 2015

Dear Li,

I believe this is a naming problem. Try changing:

set,df;

DF_BASIS=df

to:

set,dfmp

DF_BASIS=dfmp

respectively. My feeling is that df_basis=df forces the loading of a JKFit basis.

Hope this helps,

Grant

P.S. If you are doing some form of DF-MP2 it makes a lot of sense to use a DF-HF reference. You could use the def2-qzvpp/jkfit sets for I and Au in such a case.