[molpro-user] does this MRCC interface stub still have a purpose?

Peterson, Kirk kipeters at wsu.edu
Wed Jan 21 15:17:38 GMT 2015

Dear Peter,

is there any other way of handling the MRCC output that doesn't result in the MRCC output almost never being flushed until that part of the job is finished? As Jan mentioned, this is really inconvenient for large MRCC jobs where you might have to wait for days before you see any progress at all.

best regards,

-Kirk