external use of FILE 1

Andreas Hesselmann andreas at theochem.uni-duesseldorf.de
Tue Aug 29 20:30:17 BST 2000

Hello everybody!

I need the one- and two-electron integrals from
Molpros FILE 1 (main file) in an external program.
Of course I could also export the records 1210 and
1300 but I have to take care of my disk space.
Does anybody know how one can read in the integrals?

Thanks for your attention,

Andreas Hesselmann

* Andreas Hesselmann                                        *
* Institut fuer Theoretische Chemie                        *
* Heinrich-Heine Universitaet                              *
* Universitaetsstrasse 1 / 40225 Duesseldorf          *
* Phone:  +49-211 / 8111439                              *
* Fax:      +49-211 / 8113466                              *
* E-Mail:  andreas at theochem.uni-duesseldorf.de  *