error

Joshua Coe billyjoe_44 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 20 03:51:48 BST 2000

I am receiving an error message in my output file
immediately after it displays the MCSCF wavefunction
to have converged, and just before a geometry
optimization is to begin.  It states, "Error in
reading from file T1600014503.TMP (unit 16), 8192
words at word offset 32768."  There is some slight
variation in the exact numbers, but the essential
message is always the same.  Can anyone tell me what
this is and how to correct it?