ISOTOPES

yang at tc.bham.ac.uk yang at tc.bham.ac.uk
Mon May 8 14:17:51 BST 2000

For Molpro98
you need to change the following lines from:

c       q(iatmass+i-1)=atmass(ztag(i))
c     1822.68 is the constant AtoAU of rmass.f
        q(iatmass+i-1)=rmass(ipointer)/AtoAU

to:

      q(iatmass+i-1)=atmass(ztag(i))
c     1822.68 is the constant AtoAU of rmass.f
c       q(iatmass+i-1)=rmass(ipointer)/AtoAU

in src/opt/frequencies.f. Then recomplie this file and

ar -r libmolpro.a frequencies.o

and then make. After this, "mass, H4,2.0" should work.

For Molpro2000.1

You can just use "mass,iso,H4, 2.0".