Dipole moment

Peter Knowles peterk at tc.bham.ac.uk
Thu May 11 12:19:42 BST 2000

Yes, you can calculate the dipole moment with any level of theory by
finite energy differences. You can add a multiple of the dipole
operator to the one-electron hamiltonian using the DIP command. There
is an example in examples/h2o_field.com (pointed to in the section on
finite field calculations in the manual)
Peter Knowles

--
Prof. Peter J. Knowles
Email P.J.Knowles at bham.ac.uk  Phone +44-121-414-7472  Fax +44-121-414-7471