Error in writing

Paul Fleurat-Lessard fleurat at lcp.u-psud.fr
Tue Nov 7 16:16:51 GMT 2000

Hello Molpro-Users,

         H.-J. Werner reply to me, but I erased his reply so I cannot
forward it to
you. He just said that by now, you have just ONE temporary file and that
the size of that file is limited to 2Gb because of the file system. This
will change
as the new version of Linux support 64bit indexing and will be able
to manage file larger than 2Gb. A patch will be distributed to handle
this.
        By now, you cannot split the temporary file.

	Paul.

Fleurat-Lessard Paul                           ** fleurat at lcp.u-psud.fr
**
Laboratoire de chimie theorique, Batiment 490,    | Tel : 01.69.15.44.38
Universite de Paris XI, 91405 Orsay cedex, FRANCE | Fax : 01.69.15.44.47