Install/Test Jobs problems on SGI Origin 200

try
Fri Aug 17 20:35:26 BST 2001

I have a brief question for anyone who cares to answer.

After some inital problems with the Molpro install, I finally got the program compiled and the patches applied.  I followed the installation directions carefully.  However, when I ran the "make" command in the /testjobs folder, most of the test jobs have errors.  I fear that I have done something incorrectly in the install and was curious if anyone could diagnose it.  I'm rather new to the software package, so any help would be appreciated.  The exact wording of the error is as follows:  <jobname>.test: ERRORS DETECTED: non-zero return code ... inspect output.  Thank you!