Open-shell MP2

Peter Knowles P.J.Knowles at bham.ac.uk
Sun Aug 26 23:10:40 BST 2001

This isn't available in Molpro 2000.1, but will be in a future
version, at second order. The spin-restricted MP2 will use the
zero-order hamiltonian defined in

Peter J. Knowles, Jamie S. Andrews, Roger D. Amos, Nicholas C. Handy,
and John A. Pople. Restricted M\oller--Plesset theory for open shell
molecules. Chem. Phys. Letters, 186:130--136, 1991.

Regards,
Peter
At Fri, 24 Aug 2001 09:24:09 -0400,
Dave Moore wrote: