Molden visualization

Peter Knowles P.J.Knowles at bham.ac.uk
Mon Aug 27 23:19:08 BST 2001

Yes, Tatiana is right; all the orbitals are dumped by Molpro 2000.1 and are
therefore available in Molden, although only those with non-zero
occupation are spoken about in Molpro's output file.
Peter

--
Prof. Peter J. Knowles
Email P.J.Knowles at bham.ac.uk  Phone +44-121-414-7472  Fax +44-121-414-7471