Molpro installation problem on Alpha

Jyh-Shyong Ho c00jsh00 at nchc.gov.tw
Mon Jul 30 02:32:00 BST 2001

Dear Molpro users,

I am not able to install Molpro2000.1 on our new Dec Alpha computer,
In my case, the program "getmachine" just cannot recognize the operation
system
and the program "configure" failed to complete, here is the message
generated
when program "configure" is executed:
getmachine was unable to identify your operating system correctly..
The message from command " uname -ap" is:
OSF1 duke02 V5.1 732 alpha alpha
And in directory parse, there are files for Dec Alpha computer::
parse-alpha-dec-osf4.0-i8.o.gz
parse-alphaev-dec-osf4.0-i8.o.gz
Apparently I need a parse file for osf5.1.
Is there any way to fix the problem?

Best Regards

Jyh-Shyong Ho, PhD.
Research Scientist
National Center for High-Performance Computing
Hsinchu, Taiwan, ROC