Molpeo2000.1 on Linux

Jyh-Shyong Ho c00jsh00 at nchc.gov.tw
Sat Jun 16 04:05:20 BST 2001

Dear Molpro users,

I set up a Linux system (AMD Athlon CPU with RedHat 7.1) a few weeks
ago, and I am trying to install Molpro2000.1 on this system without
success.
Is anyone running Molpro2000.1 on RedHat 7.1 Linux system?  I need some
helps.

I am able to run configure and create file CONFIG successfully, however,

my system has no ksh and I am not able to run applypatch, neither can I
make the Molpro executable. Any help will be appreciated.

I am planning to set up a Linux PC with dual AMD athlon CPUs (SMP)
and testing Molpro on that system, is there anything I should know in
advance?

Best Regards

Jyh-Shyong Ho, PhD.
Research Scientist
National Center for High-Performance Computing
hsinchu, Taiwan, ROC