molpro

Kirk Peterson ng570 at talisker.emsl.pnl.gov
Sat Jun 23 04:15:43 BST 2001

Please refer to http://www.tc.bham.ac.uk/molpro/

> Dear Sir/Madam
>
>   We would like to use your Molpro programm in our research work only (
> no  commercial use) at Dalian   Institute of Chemical Physics, Chinese
> Academy of Science. Now we want to know how to contact you further,how
> to make the licence and mail the fee to you. We are looking forward to
> hearing from you!
>
>     Thank you for your considerations!
>                             Yours sinerely,
>                                              Xie Tingxian

Kirk A. Peterson
Associate Professor              Affiliate Senior Research Scientist
Department of Chemistry     &    Theory, Modeling, and Simulation
2710 University Dr.              Environmental Molecular Sciences Laboratory
Washington State University      Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
Richland, WA 99352               P.O. Box 999, Mail Stop K8-91

Office: (509) 376-2023, (509) 372-7282
Fax:    (509) 376-0420
kirk.peterson at pnl.gov
http://www.tricity.wsu.edu/~kipeters/