Driven nuts by the 6-31g(2df) (G98) basis set - 6 d's, 7 f's...

Peter Knowles peterk at tc.bham.ac.uk
Wed May 9 21:27:20 BST 2001

The simple answer is no, I'm afraid. Either all cartesian or all
spherical, and no opportunity to specify an arbitrary mixture through
the input. If you were really desperate, it could probably be hacked
in, but you would have to persuade someone to either do the work or
explain what to do. An alternative, but only an approximate one, might
be to construct a contraction of many 1s gaussians to least-squares
fit the missing 3s gaussian.

--
Prof. Peter J. Knowles
Email P.J.Knowles at bham.ac.uk  Phone +44-121-414-7472  Fax +44-121-414-7471