Brueckner orbitals

Dave Moore dtmoore at email.unc.edu
Tue Sep 25 14:36:36 BST 2001

Hello,

	Thank you very much for your helpful reply.  I have made a little
progress, but unfortunately I am still having trouble building the
density matrix.  I think this is because the orbital occupations for
the new record formed from the brueckner coefficients are unknown ..
therefore no orbitals are used by the "DENS" command in MATROP no
matter what I specify for "occupation".  Is there any way to
determine or specify the occupations of the orbitals before I make
the call to dens?  Thank you very much for your help.

Dave Moore