molpro.el

Jochen Küpper jochen at unc.edu
Sat Apr 27 03:01:22 BST 2002

I have updated molpro.el to provide font-locking and done some minor
changes.

Molpro is a quantum chemistry package, for more information see
,----
| http://www.tc.bham.ac.uk/molpro/
`----

molpro.el is a Emacs major mode that aids the preparation of input
files, job submission, and examination of output files.  This code is
a modified version of the package available at
,----
| http://www.tc.bham.ac.uk/molpro/molpro.el
`----

Currently the font-lock keyword-lists are a little sparse, and it only
works for lowercase.  I am working on that.  With this posting I am
looking for comments and patches:))
Maybe this file does also make it back on the molpro web-page.

Greetings,
Jochen
--
University of North Carolina                       phone: +1-919-962-4403
Department of Chemistry                            phone: +1-919-962-1579