Default Grid

Peter Knowles P.J.Knowles at bham.ac.uk
Wed Aug 7 22:43:58 BST 2002

At Wed,  7 Aug 2002 12:37:38 -0500,
Scott Yockel wrote:

> What is the default numerical integration grid size using DFT on Molpro2000.1??
This is difficult to give a straight answer to, since the grid is
generated by an adaptive algorithm that aims to integrate a model
integrand correct to a target accuracy. The accuracy can be specified
on the THR subcommand of GRID, and the default is 10^{-5}. There is a
further complication in that the adaptive stuff is by no means optimal
and the actual accuracy obtained might not be this number

> I have trying using the PRINT,GRID=2 and just get an illegal print card error.
> Do I not have this right??  It is exactly as in the manual, right???
Yes, that's right:
geometry={f;h,f,1.728}
rhf
grid;print,grid=2