RCCSD

Endo Yasuki endo at bunshi.c.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Fri Aug 23 13:05:35 BST 2002

Dear Molpro Users

When I applied the "rccsd" patch, RCCDS calculation becomes more than 2 times
slower.  For example, a calculation with 1046369 CSF's
	without rccsd patch	749 sec
	with rccsd patch	1881 sec
	(Athlon 1.1 GHz using atlas 3.4.1 blas)

I am very happy if anyone suggests me what is hapening for the patch.

Sincerely,

Yasuki Endo

Yasuki Endo
                 Professor, Department of Basic Sciences