printing orbitals

Tim Robinson tim at loki.otago.ac.nz
Thu Aug 29 10:46:07 BST 2002

Thanks for the help with the orbital nomenclature, I understand this now.

My case is a van der waals complex which is an open shell system
(triplet).  It has Cs symmetry, here is some output for the A'' orbitals.
As you can see one of these is singly occupied - maybe significant?
Orb  Occ    Energy  Couls-En
1.2   2    -0.7067  -11.9207
2.2   2    -0.5096   -9.9978
3.2   +    -0.5359  -11.6760

here are the results for SA-CASSCF - they actually change again...

Orb     Occ        Energy
1.2  1.99972    -0.510689
2.2  1.94846    -0.688959
3.2  1.05284    -0.215618