optimised blas/lapack for molpro 2000

Kirk Peterson ng570 at talisker.emsl.pnl.gov
Wed Feb 13 16:42:34 GMT 2002

Martyn,

that should do the trick.

best wishes,

Kirk Peterson

> Dear All,
> I wish to use optimised blas and lapack libraries with molpro 2000.1 on
> an Athlon linux machine (PGI compilier), can I use the two libraries
> from the ftp site,
> http://www.tc.bham.ac.uk/molpro/blaslibs
> libathlonblas.a
> and
> libathlonlapack_pgf.a ??
>
> If so do I just place links of the form,
> -L/directory_containing_lib -lathlonblas
> and
> -L/directory_containing_lib -lathlonlapack_pgf
> when asked for the directory containing blas and lapack libraries,
> respectively??
>
> Any hints are much appreciated??
>
> Thanks,
> Martyn

> Dr. Martyn D. Wheeler
> Department of Chemistry
> University of Leicester
> University Road
> Leicester, LE1 7RH, UK.
> Tel (office): +44 (0)116 252 3985
> Tel (lab):    +44 (0)116 252 2115
> Fax:          +44 (0)116 252 3789
> Email:        martyn.wheeler at le.ac.uk
> http://www.le.ac.uk/chemistry/staff/mdw10.html

Kirk A. Peterson
Associate Professor              Affiliate Senior Research Scientist
Department of Chemistry     &    Theory, Modeling, and Simulation
2710 University Dr.              Environmental Molecular Sciences Laboratory
Washington State University      Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
Richland, WA 99352               P.O. Box 999, Mail Stop K8-91

Office: (509) 376-2023, (509) 372-7282
Fax:    (509) 376-0420
kirk.peterson at pnl.gov
http://www.tricity.wsu.edu/~kipeters/