make test failure

Elmar Gerwalin elg at chemie.uni-kl.de
Wed Feb 27 08:47:08 GMT 2002

Hello ,

I had the same (or: a similar)  problem a few weeks ago
(sent to the molpro list with subject "alloc problem")

After some testing I came to the conclusion that the allocation problem is
not caused by molpro itself:

between the "datasize limit" (set by the shell)  and the MEM-requirement
given in the input there must be some "space", e.g. 100MB  left, for the
binaries I guess.

Then it works fine.

See also the mail of Prof. Werner from 18.Feb 2002.

Hope that helps

Elmar

Elmar Gerwalin ,   University of Kaiserslautern,Germany
                   Dept. of Theoretical Chemistry
                   http://iris2.chemie.uni-kl.de
                   elg at chemie.uni-kl.de    0631-205-2749