blas

Peter Knowles P.J.Knowles at bham.ac.uk
Thu Feb 28 06:49:03 GMT 2002

This is acknowledged as a bug in the configuration procedures, and
will get fixed. There is an easy work-around: in molpro2002.1/CONFIG,
edit the FTCFLAGS definition, removing any trailing blanks (probably
after sgif90). A better solution for this specific case is to use
blas=4 because the program will run somewhat faster.
Peter

--
Prof. Peter J. Knowles
Email P.J.Knowles at bham.ac.uk  Phone +44-121-414-7472  Fax +44-121-414-7471