error after 2e- integrals

Kirk Peterson ng570 at talisker.emsl.pnl.gov
Wed Jan 9 16:26:24 GMT 2002

Normally I would agree when the program dies in this place, but I found
it strange that it dies with a read error rather than a write
error as would be more typical for a "out of disk" problem. What
machine is this on and were there any nonstandard compilation issues?

best regards,
Kirk

Kirk A. Peterson
Department of Chemistry     &    Theory, Modeling, and Simulation
2710 University Dr.              Environmental Molecular Sciences Laboratory
Washington State University      Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
Richland, WA 99352               P.O. Box 999, Mail Stop K8-91

Office: (509) 376-2023, (509) 372-7282
Fax:    (509) 376-0420
kirk.peterson at pnl.gov
http://www.tricity.wsu.edu/~kipeters/