Restricting and freezing orbitals

Peter Knowles P.J.Knowles at bham.ac.uk
Sun Jun 16 23:06:38 BST 2002

The following input seems to not have the problem you describe
(although it's unphysical ansatz means that convergence isn't
achieved). It might be best for you to post your entire input if you
want to persuade someone to look at this. However, if your orbital
really is doubly occupied in all configurations, and you wish for it
not to be optimized, I cannot immediately see why you don't want to
put it in the core space.
Peter

geometry={x;c;c,c,r}
gprint,orbital