(fwd) Douglas-Kroll calculation

H. -J. Werner werner at theochem.uni-stuttgart.de
Mon Jun 24 09:36:45 BST 2002

Apart from the basis set issue that Kirk raised it can be done
as follows:
hf;        !non-relativistic
dkroll=1
hf;        !relativistic
dkroll=0
int        !recompute integrals
hf         !non-relativistic

As you see, relativistic after non-relativisitc works automatically ok,
but in the opposite case one has to recompute the integrals. I'll try
to modify the program to automatically recompute only the one-electron
integrals also for this case, but for the time being you can use
something as the above.

Best regards
Joachim Werner
----- Forwarded message from Ioannis Kerkines <jkerkin at cc.uoa.gr> -----